Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Monday through Thursday (8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) Friday and Saturday (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.)
The Facility cannot be rented past the 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. end times and is not available for rental on Sundays, Federal/City observed Holidays and days when used for City events.
Property tax and utility bills may be mailed, paid via drop box or in person at City Hall at 3468 North Fulton Ave., Hapeville, GA 30354, 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday. Payments can also be made online.
Please contact Finance Customer Service at 404-669-2102. Our hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
Looking for Information such as: what's going on and new in Hapeville? What permitted uses are there in a particular zone? We would be happy to speak with you to answer questions you may have about our community. Please contact the Economic Development Department staff to assist you by answering questions, sending you information, or by offering you a tour. The Economic Development Department is located at City HalI.
Already Here? Remember: In order to start a business in the City of Hapeville, you must complete and submit an Occupational Tax Certificate Form. For questions abut the form and process, contact the Occupational Tax Clerk at 404-669-2105.
If you want to learn more about Economic Development initiatives in the City, contact the Economic Development Department at 404-669-8269. Be sure to ask if your business is compliant with local zoning regulations, our Planning & Development Coordinator can assist you. Economic Development Staff
Not quite ready to fill out the form? You want to be sure your business is compliant with local zoning regulations, please contact the Planning & Development Coordinator, Adrienne Senter to assist you in the Economic Development Department. If you want to learn more about Economic Development initiatives in the City, contact the Economic Development Department at 404-669-8269. form here
NOTE: New Establishments must first obtain an Occupational Tax Certificate (Business License) from the City of Hapeville. If your business is already established, correct any outstanding code violations prior to applying.
Please contact Finance Customer Service at 404-669-2102. Office hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
Property tax and utility bills may be mailed, paid via drop box or in person at City Hall at 3468 North Fulton Ave., Hapeville, GA 30354, 8 am to 4:30 Monday - Friday. Drive-thru open until 4 pm. Payments can also be made online.
To have utilities turned on please stop by City Hall at 3468 North Fulton Ave, Hapeville, GA 30354. Office hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday. You can download a copy of the utilities application, including required documentation, from our Document Center.
- City of Hapeville Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CityofHapevilleGA
- City of Hapeville Twitter: https://twitter.com/cityofhapeville
- Hapeville Police: https://www.facebook.com/HapevillePD/
- Hapeville Fire & Rescue:https://www.facebook.com/Hapeville-Fire-Rescue-424865847615427/
*Please note that the above listed social media accounts are open to the public. Comments, pictures, posts, and other content not directly published by city administrators may not represent the views or mission of the City of Hapeville. Should you have any questions or concerns with any content please contact City Hall at 404-669-1506. Thank you!
P&Z Fees are as follows:- Plan Review Fees $350.00 plus $25.00 per acre, $25.00 per lot, or $25.00 per unit (MF, T-House) whichever is greater.- Variance Fees $350.00, add $50.00 for each additional Variance in the application. - Rezoning Fees $750.00- Special Use or Conditional Use Permit $350.00- Subdivision - Preliminary Plat-$300.00, plus $10.00 per lot; Final Plat-$250.00, plus $5.00 per lot.- Design Review - fee included in the Plan Review Fee- Zoning Verification Letters - $25.00-$50.00 per parcel- Zoning Appeals - $350.00
An applicant seeking an administrative variance should submit an application and all supporting material, including a survey of the property showing the improvements for which the variance request is being submitted. A $50.00 processing fee is required to cover reporting and posting costs.
- Sufficient data to determine readily and reproduce on the ground the location, bearing and length of every street line, lot line, boundary line, block line and building line, whether curved or straight, and including true north point. This shall include the radius, central angle and tangent distance for the centerline of curved streets and curved property lines that are not the boundary of curved streets.
- All dimensions to the nearest 100th of a foot and angles to the nearest minutes.
- Location and description of monuments.
- The names and locations of adjoining subdivisions and streets and the location and ownership of adjoining unsubdivided property.
- Date, title, name and location of subdivision, graphic scale and true north point.