Availability & Rental Fees
The City of Hapeville Recreation Department currently coordinates reservations for the Facility. Reservations are made by contacting the Recreation Center Coordinator directly to obtain information about availability and rates. The Facility may be reserved during the following time periods:
Monday through Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Please note: The Facility cannot be rented past the 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. end times and is not available for rental on Sundays, Federal/City observed Holidays and Days when used for City events.
- Basic Rental, Minimum Four (4) Hour Rental Required
- Weekday (Monday through Thursday) $300.00
- Nights & Weekends $600.00
- Extended Hour Packages: Corporate / Visitor / Group / Bridal, Six (6) Hour Rental
- Weekday (Monday through Thursday) $600.00
- Weekends (Friday & Saturday) $950.00
- Additional Services
- Additional Rental Hours/Weekday (Monday through Thursday) $100.00 per hour
- Additional Rental Hours/Nights & Weekends $175.00 per hour
- Setup (Tables & Chairs) $50.00
- Alcohol Fee $30.00 per hour
- Video/Projector Equipment Rental $75.00
- PA System Rental $75.00
*Tables and chairs are available for rental in a limited quantity. Please contact the City of Hapeville Recreation Department for more details.
*Civic & Non-Profit Organizations will receive a 20% discount on the rental cost.
*An additional 50% will be charged for use of the Facility during limited Holiday weekends pending availability of Staff.
*The rental rate for the Facility includes both the Christ Church Building and the Carriage House. The City does not accept reservations for only the Christ Church or only the Carriage House.
Please note: Weekday Rates are defined as Monday through Thursday during regular business hours which are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Night Rates are defined as Monday through Thursday outside regular business hours. Weekends are anytime Friday and Saturday.
If you would like to be contacted by the Recreation Center Coordinator, complete the Christ Church & Carriage House Inquiry Form today.